Hello! Thank you for your interest in being a tutoring manager for Pass the Class. Pass the Class is a fast-growing nonprofit that connects college students with local homeless and at-risk students for academic tutoring. We are looking for a motivated team-player who shares our passion for educational equity. This position includes a $600 monthly stipend.
Responsibilities (expected ~10 hours/week):
- Ensure tutors comply with organizational rules and policies.
- Verify active tutors are trained and background checked.
- Oversee daily functions of tutoring programs.
- Monitor attendance, help resolve tutor-student scheduling conflicts.
- Monitor tutoring program.
- Periodically check-in with students and tutors via interviews and questionnaires to determine program efficacy.
- Work with the executive board to contribute to short-term and long-term goals of tutoring programs.
- Recruit students, establish new community partnerships.
How to apply:
Email CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments, questions, or concerns!